Five fun facts about hearing
Did you know …?
Posted Monday April 25, 2022
- Male mosquitos hear with thousands of tiny hairs growing on their antennae.
- Fish don’t have ears; they hear pressure changes through ridges on their body.
- The ear continues to hear sound even when you’re asleep.
- Ears not only help you hear, they also aid in balance.
- Being in front of speakers at a rock concert can expose you to 120 decibels, which will begin to damage your hearing in only 7½ minutes
Source: American Academy of Audiology
Easily bored? Hearing aids may keep you engaged
Did you know, a good predictor of who gets hearing aids is how bothersome the hearing loss is, but what’s fascinating is...
Tired and sluggish at the end of the day? Hearing aids might be the answer
Did you know there is a connection between how hard it is to hear and how tired you are at the end of the day?