Trade in and get $1000 off the price of the latest technology
Trade in your current hearing aids and we’ll give you $1000 off the price of the latest technology. AND we’ll recycle your trade-ins to people who can’t afford hearing aids.
Posted Wednesday March 2, 2022
These latest hearing aids have a technology called microphone & receiver-In-ear (M&RIE), which means that as well as the traditional microphones behind your ear, they also have a third that sits discreetly inside your ear canal.
With a microphone inside your ear, fitted to your unique ear shape, you experience a better sense of space, direction, depth and location of sounds. These new devices give your brain additional information to help process sound, requiring less effort for you to tune in and enjoy conversations, anywhere — you and your hearing aids work as one.
Modern hearing devices are stylish and discreet, and these are no exception. They are also designed for ultimate comfort and performance, and will connect with your smartphone over Bluetooth so you can control them and stream audio. With a little bit of ‘training’ they will automatically adjust to your listening environment, even in noisy, challenging situations, and the rechargeable model offers well over a day’s worry-free use.
So what makes these devices so special?
- The unique microphone placement inside your ear reduces wind noise.
- All Access Directionality automatically adjusts to your listening situations so you’re always in the best position to hear what’s important and still monitor the sounds around you. It lets your brain decide what to listen to, not your hearing aids.
- Ultra Focus concentrates on the speech of the person in front of you, without isolating you from other sounds. This powerful technology will help you feel confident to have conversations you might have avoided in the past.
- ReSound ONE has the longest rechargeable battery life and gives well over a day’s worth of worry-free use. There are two stylish and portable charging cases to choose from, to suit your needs and lifestyle.
- The ReSound Smart 3D app controls audio, music, and phone calls directly from your iPhone or Android smartphone to your hearing aids, all via the stable Bluetooth Low Energy.
When you trade in your current hearing aids for a pair of these you’ll get $1000 off the purchase (T&Cs apply), and we’ll recycle your old aids for a charitable purpose.
We’re here to help
Audiology South, as a locally owned, independent audiology clinic, is free to prescribe the best solution for your hearing. We work with you to find what suits both your hearing needs and budget. We back all the solutions we prescribe, and work with a range of hearing technology suppliers. You can trust our independent, unbiased advice.
Unitron hearing devices arrive at Audiology South
Audiologist Nicholas Muir is delighted to welcome Unitron’s hearing technology into Audiology South’s suite of solutions...
Let us help you hear all the good cheer
The latest Beltone range has something for everyone!